These three driving forces in my life have brought me to where I am today:
1. I am an opportunist. I capitalize on challenges and implement strategies to generate positive results.
2. I am an adapter. I have experienced up markets, down markets, and everything in between. I believe that we must embrace change and adapt quickly to thrive rather than just survive in an ever-changing world.
3. I specialize in building high-achieving teams. It comes naturally to me and has been vital to my success.
I joined Middleton Elite Coaching because I believe Bill and Debbie are perfectly aligned with my beliefs that:
- Building successful businesses begins with having the right mindset.
- Creating strategic systems accomplishes goals.
- Coaching provides accountability and guidance which leads to both personal and business excellence.
I currently coach Middleton Elite Coaching clients who are:
- Individual agents looking to build a team.
- Team leaders looking to increase team agent margins and build large, high-performing top sales teams.
- Property managers building sales divisions.
- Lending and finance professionals who are increasing their lead generation, building their lender portfolios, and exponentially growing their assets under management.
My real estate career took off in 1996 when I was recruited to set up one of the largest wholesale mortgage operations on the East Coast. I was promoted as the youngest Vice President in the company at the age of 28. We experienced explosive growth, resulting in a branch with over 250 employees on two different sites. In fact, our office in East Providence, RI grew to be the largest branch in the company and amongst the largest wholesale mortgage operations in the entire country.
In 2008 when the financial crisis hit, I had to adapt to a rapidly changing financial market. I landed in another emerging market known as bank owned real estate sales. In my role as a portfolio manager for a mortgage servicer, I sold thousands of foreclosed homes and worked with hundreds of realtors across 18 states. Additionally, I built, trained, and developed another successful team that was consistently ranked highest in the company for sales and client satisfaction.
In early 2009, I became a follower in the Robert Kiyosaki principle that wealth is built in real estate, especially in down markets. I started flipping homes and purchasing investment properties, and over the past few years, I have single-handedly built a real estate business that currently closes over $10 million in residential real estate sales volume per year.
I consider myself a true “student of the game” and I use my expertise in finance, investing, and property flipping to create a growing customer base. I go above and beyond to service my clients and I am constantly looking for ways to demonstrate my ability to stand out in a crowded field of “average” agents.
When I’m not coaching, I am an avid runner and marathoner, I meditate every day, and I am a student in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.